Author Topic: Treatment plan for chronic Achilles tendonitis  (Read 14380 times)

molanshe

• View Profile
Treatment plan for chronic Achilles tendonitis
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:04:03 AM »
I was wondering if you could tell me the best treatment plan for chronic achilles tendonitis.  I had the tendonitis many years ago and was able to be pain free for several years.  About 2 1/2 years ago I re-aggravated my Achilles and it has been getting progressively worse.  I am a bit confused about using the BFST since I always have a lump and some swelling around the achilles. 

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Treatment plan for chronic Achilles tendonitis
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 11:15:21 AM »
Hi Molanshe,

When inflammation or swelling is present we recommend using our ColdCure product to relieve these symptoms before moving on to BFST treatments. Through rest and the ColdCure you will remove the swelling in your ankle. The BFST and ColdCure were designed to compliment eachother, through relieving swelling with the ColdCure you are allowing for greater circulation in the targeted area. Once your swelling has subsided and your circulation improved you can than use the BFST to further improve circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients through the blood to repair damaged soft tissue.

We have a great page on Achilles Tendonitis if you want to follow the link below:
http://kingbrand.com/Achilles_Tendonitis_Treatment_Information.php

I hope this has helped, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973