Author Topic: Will the BFST fit my elbow  (Read 16448 times)

Piccolina29

• View Profile
Will the BFST fit my elbow
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:10:03 AM »
Kyle,
I have tennis elbow, and have been going to therapy 2 days a week for about 5 weeks doing a lot of strengthening and stretching, she's done some deep tissue massage.  I feel my arm and wrist is stronger and more flexible then before.  She's also been doing ultrasound therapy, some pain patch thing that blinks and then immediately doing ice.(reading all that I have been, all that is doing is counteracting the ultrasound right?) The patch stays on for a couple hours and I take it off. I've been trying to rest it the best I can. I even wear a arm strap all the time.  But everyday life hurts, doing dishes, reaching for a glass, putting on my glasses, and not to mention having to go to work. A wet suit-there is no way I could even try to pull a wet suit on at the moment. Next month I'm going to have to. I'm a supervisor at an Aquatic Park so I do a little of everything. Now, it really is better then it was, but it does not take much for me to re-hurt it. The therapist said to only come once a week now....IT STILL HURTS... :-\
I have been looking at your product since my injury in December 2013, and have been  waffling weather to purchase or not. One of my biggest issues is if it is going to fit my elbow. I am a small framed person, I weigh about 98 pounds. My arm is only about 8 1/2 to 9 inches around above and below my elbow.  Will is fit correctly? My other is, this is expensive....for me it is anyway.  If the product works yippy and it is so going to be worth it.  If not, well I just used money I really needed for my family.  How long is your 100 %guarantee in comparison to how long it will take for my arm to fully recover? Is it worth it for me to purchase the BFST and cold cure?

Thanks for your time.
Becki

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Will the BFST fit my elbow
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 02:29:28 PM »
Hi Becki,

Using cold therapy directly after a blood flow stimulation treatment is counteractive as, in the short term, cold constricts blood flow. We recommend cold therapy to relieve circulation-constricting inflammation and swelling, which then leads to greater circulation in the longer term. Whether or not what your PT has you doing is counteractive depends on the length of time that your Ultrasound sessions are effective for post treatment and how soon after a session you use cold therapy. The BFST continues to stimulate blood flow for upwards of 4 hours after a 20 minute treatment which is why we advise against using the ColdCure within that 4 hour period.

All King Brand products are wraps as opposed to sleeves. This allows the wraps to fit a wide variety of sizes and ensures the optimal level of compression at the same time.
Our 30 day money back guarantee starts the day you receive your products, to receive your refund the products only have to be in the mail back to us within those 30 days, this means you get a full 30 day trial period. After 2 weeks of treatment, assuming you are following the 3-4 times per day regime for the BFST, you should notice an improvement. We give 30 days because by this point, you should know you are on the road to recovery.

The BFST and ColdCure were designed to be used together, however there are cases in which only one or the other is needed. In your case I would recommend both products as it seems you are still suffering with inflammation and as you have been continually reaggravating the injury. The ColdCure will get the inflammation down after an aggravation, keeping the blood flowing proplerly and relieving much of the pain. The BFST is what is going to put this injury in the past by promoting the healing process, reducing the recovery time and reducing the chances of a reaggravation.

I hope this has helped, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973

Piccolina29

• View Profile
Re: Will the BFST fit my elbow
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 08:13:06 PM »
Thank You!  I'm gonna give it a try...Becki