Author Topic: pain between thumb and index finger (web area)  (Read 20445 times)

musiclover

• View Profile
pain between thumb and index finger (web area)
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:27:11 AM »
Hello, my daughter complains pain between thumb and index finger (web area) after playing badmington.  I thought it was just a muscle ache so did not do anything for first couple of days.  Then I applied medicated patch (which supposed to cool the affected area) for a week.  Now it's been over two weeks and she still complains pain.  When she's not doing anything, she feels minor pinching pain.  She said pain increases when she has to hold violin bow to play (as she needs to be flexible on this area when playing).  I found this website for healing product, but did not see one specifically for where she has a pain.  Do you think BFST may work to heal her pain?  Please advise.

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: pain between thumb and index finger (web area)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:52:17 PM »
Hi Musiclover

The BFST is great for all soft tissue injuries as it increases the supply of oxygen and nutrient rich blood, which repairs tissues, to the targeted and surrounding area. A proper diagnostic is required to know exactly what the cause of your daughter’s pain is. If it's a pinched nerve rather than soft tissue damage than it could be due to one or more tendons within the wrist that has become aggravated and inflamed putting pressure on the nearby nerve within the wrist tunnel (carpal tunnel) which can then cause pain in other areas along the nerve.  By removing the inflammation with the ColdCure and repairing the damaged tendon(s) or soft tissue with the BFST, your daughter can prevent the injury from becoming re-inflamed every time she uses her hand. As well as healing the underlying injury, the BFST also increases elasticity / flexibility for several hours following a treatment, which will allow your daughter to play badminton and the violin with greater ease and less discomfort.

I hope this helps!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973

musiclover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 01:14:24 AM »
Hi Kyle,

Thank you very much for prompt reply.  It was very informative.  I went ahead and order one today.  Can you let me know if BFST is safe for small children, though?  My daughter is 9 years old.  Thank you.

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »
Hi Musiclover,

Glad you found Kyle's response helpful.

Our Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy wrap is totally safe for children (but not infants) to use, although we'd probably recommend adult supervision until you see she is using it correctly. Assuming you purchased a Wrist Wrap, it's a Neoprene wrap with Velcro straps, so one size fits all and it can be wrapped around her hand, wrist or lower arm, wherever she needs improved blood flow.

You don't mention that your daughter has any other health concerns, but there are some contra-indications for circulatory diseases, cancer and haemophilia. Please feel free to contact us in person (toll free: 1-877-661-5239) if you'd like to discuss this in more detail, in a less public forum.

Adrienne