Author Topic: Frequency of Treatments  (Read 16131 times)

Gary

• View Profile
Frequency of Treatments
« on: January 25, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »
Greetings,

My particular problem is ligament laxity, due to an old wrist sprain, which has allowed some of my carpal bones to separate.  I would attached x-ray images, but the single jpeg file is 191 KB.  Would I be likely to receive any greater and/or quicker ligament tightening benefit from more frequent treatments with the Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy? If so, how frequently could I safely and effectively treat myself to a session? I don't have a big pain problem. 

Thank you very much for your help. 

Sincerely,
Gary Skinner

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Frequency of Treatments
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »
Hi Gary,

Depending on the age of your wrist injury Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy can help with your ligament laxity and consequent carpal bones separation. As a result of your wrist injury the ligaments have become stretched, it is very important to aid the recovery of these ligaments in the first 200 days of the injury as type 2 tissue will be forming and tightening the gap within the injury. If you refer to the page title 'Healing' on the King Brand website you will find information on the healing process of all soft tissue injuries. The BFST speeds up the recovery time of all soft tissue damage as it promotes the healing process with excess blood flow and oxygen and nutrients which are carried within the blood, if this healing is done within stage 3 of the healing process as outlined on the referred page than it will create tighter ligaments. If this injury is past stage 3 than unfortunately the ligaments will not tighten any further and surgery will be required. If surgery is the route chosen the BFST and ColdCure offer tremendous post-surgery benefits in relieving swelling and healing the soft tissues which have been operated on.

The BFST is completely safe, treatments can be performed consecutively one after another. However a 20 minute session with the BFST will increase blood flow for upwards of 4 hours, therefore we suggest spreading out sessions throughout the day to achieve constant stimulation.     

I hope this has been helpful!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973