Author Topic: Back to speed in 8 weeks...  (Read 19890 times)

bpool

• View Profile
Back to speed in 8 weeks...
« on: January 16, 2014, 04:27:13 PM »
I ordered both shoulder products and started using them about a month prior to my labrum and rotator surgery which took place on November 20.  I continued constant use of them both post op as directed.  With only the cold therapy wrap for a week post op.  After a week I continued with the BFST wrap plus the cold wrap.

I was also very diligent in my physical therapy.  Within two weeks of surgery, physical therapy and continued use of your products my therapist stated I was at least a month ahead of schedule with my recovery. 

At exactly eight weeks post op my therapist told me he did not need to see me any longer.  He had another patient about my age that could not raise him arm much above parallel.  I had blown all his expectations. I have full shoulder rotation and mobility.  He released me to continue my normal workout regiment with some weight limitations.

Bottom line is I credit much of my speedy recovery from major shoulder surgery to your products.  I'm convinced using them both prior to surgery and continuing to use them regularly post op cut my recovery about in half if not more.

Thank you for a great product!  I sing your praises almost daily.

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Back to speed in 8 weeks...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 06:44:25 PM »
Hi bpool,

Thank you for sharing your great testimony!  The feedback we receive is what makes this job so rewarding. Keep up the diligence and remember these products are great post recovery for injury prevention.
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973