Author Topic: Difference Between BFST & Ultrasound Therapy  (Read 27995 times)

roadrunner64

• View Profile
Difference Between BFST & Ultrasound Therapy
« on: January 02, 2014, 02:41:31 PM »
Can someone please explain to me the difference between your BFST device and an ultrasound therapy device? Would the results of treatment be the same? I was able to gather some information about BFST from the other topics on the forum, but I would still like to know how it compares to ultrasound.

Thank you in advance.

-rr

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Difference Between BFST & Ultrasound Therapy
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »
Hi Roadrunner,

Great question! Ultrasound machines and our BFST products do have the same intended outcome however they are very different in their approach. Ultrasound machines use sound waves which are constantly being compressed and decompressed at over 20,000 cycles a second to create vibration deep within soft tissue.  This vibration produces heat within the tissue drawing blood towards it to achieve the intended outcome of blood flow stimulation. This process is very strenuous, causing aggravation and inflammation on damaged tissues which should be at rest.

Our product, the BFST uses electromagnetic energy to gently stimulate blood flow in soft tissue. While recovering from an injury you want to follow the RCCE technique (Rest, Cold, Compression, Elevation), the ColdCure product gives you both cold therapy and compression therapy. Rest is an equally important aspect of your recovery, you need to avoid any forms of aggravation to allow the soft tissue to repair itself and to keep blood flowing by preventing inflammation from reoccurring. The BFST increases blood flow while you and your injured tissues are at rest.

Both the BFST and Ultrasound are designed to be used repeatedly and spread out, the BFST is not only safer and more effective it is also designed to be used easily in the comfort of your own home without the use of special gels and constant interaction.

I hope this helps!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973