Author Topic: Follow up MRI  (Read 18155 times)

TexasT89

• View Profile
Follow up MRI
« on: December 10, 2016, 11:29:45 AM »
I totally believe your product can work. I have a tear in my medial meniscus in the posterior horn and a bakers cyst and a small tear in my ACL. What I'm afraid of is closing my worker's comp case because I believe it will heal, but then having an MRI later and it not showing the healing. Are there any cases of before and after MRI to show the doctors and surgeons the proof they need. All my surgeon  will look at is the MRI and level of pain to determine surgery. He is very skeptical avout the BFST and said it was BS and that people can even falsely claim to be FDA approved.  I don't believe someone could get away with that for very long, but it raises some doubts in my head. My surgeon also won't get another MRI or even give me enough time to fully heal without wanting to close out the case. He wants to do surgery in 4 weeks. Is that enough time to show results on an mri? I may have to pay for it myself to be able to prove it was healed. But, I'd rather not pay for that expense if others have routinely shown improvement on mri.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 11:35:52 AM by TexasT89 »

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Follow up MRI
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 12:55:25 PM »
TexasT89,
It was nice speaking with you earlier today and hope our conversation helped clear some things up. 

For others reading this, it should be made clear that in no way will you be healed from a meniscus tear within such a small time frame.  However, by using the BFST routinely, keeping inflammation down and not over straining the knee, there is no reason why you would not start to see improvements in the 4 week time frame.  It is a discussion to be had with your Doctor whether you need surgery or not and what you can do to help manage it in the meantime.

I can assure everyone we are FDA and Health Canada approved.  We claim our product promotes blood flow and improves circulation.  This in turn does help heal soft tissue injuries and ailments.  While your Doctor may not be aware of our product specifically, blood flow stimulation is a widely recommended form of treatment.

I wish you all the best going forward and please feel free to call again if you have any further questions.