Author Topic: Plantar relief  (Read 83637 times)

Leons_Bad_Side

• View Profile
Plantar relief
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:53:39 PM »
Im a runner that is going through a tough bout with plantar fasciitis. Ive tried just about everything, inserts, compression devices, therapy. Nothing seems to help and i haven't been able to run because of it. It was so bad it caused a bone spur under my achilles. I was able to get that under control with therapy but then the plantar pain started again. Have not had any cortisone shots or surgery for it.

Tiffany

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Plantar relief
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 11:27:22 AM »
Good morning Leons_Bad_Side,

We are sorry to hear about the ongoing bout of plantar fasciitis.  To treat this ailment, we recommend applying cold as often as possible, 20-30min on and off.  Cold therapy will reduce your pain and inflammation.  There is no limit to how much cold therapy you can do.  You just want to make sure you give your skin a break in between cold treatment to prevent damage to the skin.  Our ColdCure Foot Wraps offer optimum cold therapy support.  The gels stay cold longer than others and hold their form as well as stay in place by a mesh pocket inside the foot wrap. 

Once the pain decreases or subsides, you could then incorporate our BFST Foot Wrap which would stimulate blood flow to the plantar to aid in healing the soft tissue. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call and speak with one of our advisors at 1-844-400-2525

Leons_Bad_Side

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 12:29:21 PM »
Are there instructions included? Telling how long to do each, how long to treat before trying to get back to some kind of workout, treating while working out?

Tiffany

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 01:00:44 PM »
Yes, there are instructions included with each product.  You can also call to speak with one of our advisors for treatment advice.   Everyone does heal differently so it is hard to say when you can get back to a full work out regiment but mild physical activity is okay, just remember to apply cold to the foot afterwards.

Leons_Bad_Side

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 01:47:15 PM »
Sorry I'm skeptical because this is kind of the opposite way of thinking than all of my other treatments have been. Not they have worked really well but some have been with therapy experts who specialize in ankles and feet.

Tiffany

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »
I understand that you are skeptical.  I can assure you that cold therapy reduces inflammation and pain and promoting blood flow to the injury aids in the healing process.  For further reading, you can always review our testimonials.  This treatment has worked for many by following the ColdCure and BFST regiment.

Saitos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 01:02:22 AM »
Sorry I'm skeptical because this is kind of the opposite way of thinking than all of my other treatments have been. Not they have worked really well but some have been with therapy experts who specialize in ankles and feet.
Hi Leons, it's been a while so did you try the treatment? It would be good to hear from someone who started off skeptical.