Author Topic: large body wraps (back)  (Read 29828 times)

tlinares

• View Profile
large body wraps (back)
« on: June 06, 2016, 02:37:21 PM »
Hey KB!
My mom has been having problems with her back like mid back, and I told her we should get the large body wrap to help heal her (judging by how your KB BFST wristwrap product has helped my wrist). We were disheartened to see the large body wraps out of stock on your site. When will you have them in? and can we just use the back wrap instead-she has a midback issue and I was hoping to get her feeling better ASAP. Is there any way we could buy the lower back wrap for now, and then exchange it for the larger body wrap in the future when it is in stock? Do you think the regular back wrap could be sufficient? maybe she can treat her midback twice  a day and then treat the lower back seperately twice a day with the smaller back BFST--would that work?

Please let me know
Thanks for your time, customer service and wonderful products
Tony (KB BFST wrist user)

helenr

• View Profile
Re: large body wraps (back)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 03:01:33 PM »
Hello Tony, Sorry to hear your mom is having back troubles.  We are expecting the redeveloped large body wraps to be available around September time.  However in the meantime we do recommend the Back/Hip Wrap.  They are versatile, can be placed anywhere around the back, hip, or even arm or leg if required.  Our 30 day return policy won't allow you to have an exchange for the large body wrap unfortunately.  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.  We wish your mum well with her recovery.  Kind regards, Helen

tlinares

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »
OK--thanks Helen--
would you recommend we get the accessory strap as well?--want to make sure she has a perfect fit when wearing it for maximum effect--and she should wear it UNDER clothes, correct? just making sure--I use my BFST wristwrap under clothes--on just my bare skin, just wanted to make sure it's the same for the back--I imagine so, just checking.

Thanks again
Tony

helenr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 05:10:38 PM »
Hi Tony,

Depending on her girth you may choose to buy the accessory straps - they are not included with the back/hip wraps.  And yes, on bare skin is fine :)