Author Topic: About ACL injury  (Read 25258 times)

sepvictoria2989

• View Profile
About ACL injury
« on: May 16, 2016, 08:05:02 AM »
hi good day,

Hi my injury is torn ACL and I choose not to go surgery because I'm afraid and also it is too expensive my injury happened 5 years ago but after 1 year I can do all my activities without any pain but sometimes my knee feels hurt when the weather is so cold. Is these product can help my knee pain relieved

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: About ACL injury
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 10:36:42 AM »
Thank you for your interest in King Brand.  Absolutely, the BFST can help injuries as old as 5 or 20 years.  BFST is promoting blood flow and optimal circulation to the affected area.  As long as you are also keeping inflammation down, keeping good, nutrient blood flow through the knee will help heal any damaged tissues.  One 20 minute treatment will promote the circulation for a good 3-4 hours after.  Recommended treatment in the beginning would be 3-5 times a day.

Because it is an older injury, it may not fix it completely but will give you a lot more relief on those cold days compared to now.

I hope this information helps and wish you all the best.

sepvictoria2989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:04 PM »
Hi Ms.Ashley

Thank you for your response I appreciate it. I'm very interested to purchase your product but as you said it was an old injury. Is there any instance that and torn ACL can be fix with these product without any operation?

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 02:55:46 PM »
There is no specific answer unfortunately.  It all depends on the severity of the tear, type and location of the tear.  There has been success stories where people have avoided surgery but it may not be the same in your case.  With many of our customers, if they know surgery is potentially in their future, they will try our products to see if they can avoid it.  If they still need it further down the road, our products are also a great aid in surgery recovery.

Take a look through our testimonials to see some of our customers reviews.
http://kingbrand.com/Testimonials.php?REF=34PV145