Author Topic: Any product reviews for hip labrum repair products?  (Read 57034 times)

agarza8543

• View Profile
Any product reviews for hip labrum repair products?
« on: February 21, 2016, 05:29:56 PM »
I am a 53 year old, very active, female.  I am 5'4" and weight 121-124.  In good shape for my age.  I don't drink, smoke or take any drugs;  prescription or otherwise (other than advil).

I have labral tears in both hips from kick boxing.  I am also now experiencing pain from bursitis, I believe as a result of my altered walking from the labral tears.

I had surgery in 2009 for a labral tear in my right hip, which I injured at some point, unknowingly.  The surgery to repair the tear alleviated the pain "somewhat', but I've never fully been back to 100%.

I  was, up until about 6 months ago, kickboxing 3 times a week, cardio 5 days and working out with my personal trainer 2 days a week.

I am now down to cardio 2 times a week and working out with my trainer 2 days a week.  I am unable to do a lot of exercises due to the pain in my hips.  Very, very frustrating.

I have looked through the forum and don't see any testimonials, or comments, regarding the products listed to repair a hip labral tear.  I am going to try the products on the website, as my doctor is recommending surgery and I am resistant since it didn't work last time.

I would love to hear from someone(s) regarding their use of the products;  the bfst, the cold wrap and the kb tape, as it relates to hip issues.  And any other insight or words of wisdom.

thanks so much

Desiree

• View Profile
Re: Any product reviews for hip labrum repair products?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 03:38:58 PM »
Thank you for your interest in King Brand!

We do have products that can help to heal Hip Labrum Tears.  I have included a link with more information.

http://kingbrand.com/./Hip-Labrum-Tear.php

If you require any further information or assistance, please contact us.

Desiree
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:48:00 PM by Desiree »

stever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:30:14 PM »
Hi, my MRI shows that I have labrum tears in my right hip and was curious if there was any success for this user. I have purchased the BFST wrap and have been using it for about 4 days. I had to do some physical activity this last weekend so there was some re-aggravation of the pain, but I am hopeful for positive results.

Julix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 01:04:16 PM »
I am following this discussion as might have this condition. Worse over last year and will not do surgery. Need real feedback from success for this particular condition. 

tallymarks

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 03:56:23 PM »
Hi Julix,

I'm sorry to hear you may be dealing with a labrum tear. I'm a treatment advisor with King Brand, and below is some information that may be useful. The BFST is able to heal partial tears and often prevents the need for surgery.

Please see our testimonials, found here: https://www.kingbrand.com/Testimonials.php?filter=Back#more

These testimonials are objective and taken directly from our phone calls. You can sort by body part to see testimonials from people who have experienced pain in the same area as you.

Additionally, here is some more detailed information about how the BFST helps to accelerate your body's healing process. https://www.kingbrand.com/Healing-Home.php

If you'd like to discuss this further, you can always reply here, or send us an email: service@kingbrand.com. We are also available by phone at 1-844-400-2525.

I hope this helps and I hope you feel better soon!