Author Topic: Proper Shoulder Coverage  (Read 19225 times)

SweetTKaplan

• View Profile
Proper Shoulder Coverage
« on: February 07, 2016, 11:29:55 AM »
I am comparing the Shoulder BFST Wrap to the Side Shoulder BFST.  My upper arm muscle/tendon pain (probable tear) is my primary focus, but I have "frozen shoulder" (from favoring the arm due to the first issue).  Does the Shoulder BFST wrap cover as much of the upper arm as the Side Shoulder BFST? 
Thank you!

SweetTKaplan

• View Profile
Re: Proper Shoulder Coverage
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 02:39:45 PM »
I guess that since the Right Shoulder BFST is out of stock, my decision is made for me.  Hopefully for the best. :)

Desiree

• View Profile
Re: Proper Shoulder Coverage
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 03:11:58 PM »
Thanks SweetT for your interest in King Brand!

And yes, the Original BFST and ColdCure Right Small Shoulder Wraps are out of stock!  The  2 newer styles are lighter and more adjustable (and on sale!) so hopefully will work for you!

The BFST Side Shoulder Wrap is designed to heal soft tissue injuries in the side of the shoulder. This includes Rotator Cuff injuries, Upper Bicep Tendinitis, Deltoid injuries, and repetitive strain injuries.  The Side Shoulder Wrap comes with 3 Extension Straps that allow you to customize the fit of the wrap. This makes it easy to find the perfect fit for your unique body shape.  Also, the Side Shoulder Wrap can be used on either the right or the left shoulder, making it even more versatile!

The BFST Top Shoulder Wrap is designed to heal soft tissue injuries in the top of the shoulder. This includes Rotator Cuff injuries, Supraspinatus and Infraspinatus Tendinitis, Frozen Shoulder, and repetitive strain injuries.  The Top Shoulder Wrap also comes with a "family" of straps to allow for a custom fit.  It is however right or left shoulder specific.

If you are still trying to decide which Shoulder Wrap is right for you, pay attention to where the pain is. Is it closer to the "top" or "side"?  Still have questions? Please call us at 1-844-400-2525

Desiree