Author Topic: BFST can you do more than 4 times a day?  (Read 42201 times)

tlinares

• View Profile
BFST can you do more than 4 times a day?
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:49:54 PM »
Just received my BFST for my wrist TFCC tear--(already did 2 treatments today)Is it beneficial to do more than 4 treatments a day or is that overkill and what is the minimum amount of time one should wait in between BFST treatments?

Thanks--hoping for a speedier recovery!

Desiree

• View Profile
Re: BFST can you do more than 4 times a day?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »
Thank you for your question!

You can do more than 4 BFST treatments per day, however there is no real benefit from doing them back to back.  The effects of the electromagnetic energy stays in the body for up to 4 hours after treatment.  That being said, extra treatments will not cause any harm.

The more you use your BFST, the more benefit you are going to get. If you give yourself 2 treatments per day, that's much better than 1. 3 are better than 2, 4 are better than 3. The effect is cumulative, especially if you spread them out over the day. If you get closer than 2 hours between treatments the additional benefit becomes less.

The owner of the company, Scott, often compares BFST treatments to taking antibiotics for infection or Tylenol for migraines. When you need antibiotics, you don't down the whole bottle at once. You need to take them regularly for a prolonged period to get the best effect. If you take one today and one 3 days later, you're not going to get great results either.

Ideally, if you give yourself a BFST treatment every 4 hours (6 times per day) for 10 days you'll get the most benefit you can possibly get. This isn't very practical though so whatever the customer can fit into their lives the better.

Desiree

tlinares

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:47:26 PM »
Ok

Thanks Desiree for that--just a follow up--why 10 days?--is that when most clients report the most improvement--I def plan on using your product for more than 10 days--unless instructed otherwise--I'm assuming benefits continue for more then 10 days using the BFST wraps, correct?

Thanks again
Tony

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 03:25:02 PM »
Hi Tony,

10 days is typically the average for most people to see and feel a noticeable improvement. We encourage our customers to continue the treatments routinely throughout the healing process. I have included more information below about the time frames involved. 

http://kingbrand.com/Healing-Time.php

We wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
Amber

tlinares

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 03:32:56 PM »
ok

this is really helpful---why didn't I find you guys sooner--on 2nd day of treatment now--hopefully things get better soon!

thanks for this info--will read

Tony

KoCrm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 10:57:18 PM »
Im on my forth day..  its tricky tho because i dont really know or feel sometimes if there is inflammation ..  :-\ im guessing a little stiffness might be a sign ?

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 09:12:47 AM »
Hi KoCrm. If your knee is not visibly swollen we recommend you do 2-3 days of cold therapy before starting the BFST treatments. If, when you start, you feel any discomfort during or after a BFST treatment, this is a sign you still have some inflammation, so you would discontinue and go back to strictly cold therapy for another day or so. If your knee is swollen, we recommend you do cold therapy until the swelling is gone, before starting the BFST.

Stiffness is more a sign of limited blood flow. Inflammation is commonly expressed by pain and/or a burning sensation. This doesn't always completely disappear by the time you start your BFST treatments, but we do recommend that it has at least subsided before moving on.

We wish you all the best. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Amber

tlinares

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 04:30:50 PM »
KoCrm

hope your knee gets better soon--I can already feel a difference on the 3rd day of teatment with my wrist (TFCC tear)--(felt hopeless 3 days ago)it feels much better now--so hopefully this will continue to just get better and better until its a non issue (pain wise) at least--keep at it--4 treatments a day.

also taking Glucosamine chondroitin and MSM (3 in 1--I'm using doctors best brand) as well as CISSUS RX (1-2 each per day)

these supplements are supposed to work even better for the knee than it does the wrist--so give it a shot if you haven't already--and don't give up!!!!---you're body was meant to heal itself!

keep us updated!
All the best! wishing you a speedy recovery!
Tony

KoCrm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
Hello..  im taking a whole array of stuff.. Colagene, glucosamine, devils claw, msm.. omega 3.. magnesium.. etc.. What bothers me is that there is a feeling of something loose in my knee.. like something is moving.. piece of meniscus maybe, or tendons gliding over each other. I have to tie a strap over my VMO muscle..  this gives the knee cap relief and allows it to track into the torchlea. Injuries really suck, especially the knees.. :( Pray for me.

tlinares

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 11:02:03 AM »
I will pray for you KoCrm--yes these cartilage/ligament injuries really do suck--never in my life have I ever experienced more pain for a longer amount of time than now--21 weeks--I've tried everything and this BFST wrist wrap is the first thing where I can actually see improvement in a few days--so just thankful for that right now--have you tried prolotherapy? I tried it and it helped a bit--though going in for my 2nd round of shots next week---it's supposed to take 3-6 rounds over the course of about 4-6 months before you feel the full effect--but in that time--it could be your body just naturally healing up--anyways, they say that the pain goes away long before the healing is done--I just hope mine and yours goes away soon...

wanna get back to the pain free version of me--if the healing takes an additional few months--I can deal with that--brace it up, tape it up in the meantime--protect yourself
stay positive bro--I KNOW it's tough--I feel like at times my family is fed up with me....Hang in there! It can only get better from here my friend!

Best Wishes
Tony

KoCrm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »
It feels like a muscle imbalance...  and yes im doing the treatments everyday.. I sure hope i will heal from this, the BFST is giving me courage..  Ill have to go down and hug Amber.. :D..  Lets all hope for the best.  8)