Author Topic: Cold and Heat Knee Wraps  (Read 83561 times)

MG

• View Profile
Cold and Heat Knee Wraps
« on: September 15, 2015, 06:34:04 PM »
Neither Knee wrap fit well.  I am neither a large nor small person, both wraps were much too large and bulky.  The cold packs barely felt cool.  My cheapo Walgreen's velcro wrap works MUCH better.  The heat wrap is nothing miraculous either but I am not a sedentary person so apparently my blood flow didn't need heat to get it moving.  My 34 year old heating pad works MUCH better.  But when I went to return both items is when I really got hosed!!  $45.00 postage to return in the same box it came in.  If you are from the USA, don't fall for their hype.  I doubt this will get posted and I'll probably have to get my card company involved to receive a refund.

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Cold and Heat Knee Wraps
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 09:50:16 AM »
Hi MG.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointed with the products. I have tried to address each issue the best I can below.

Our cold packs can be used from either the refrigerator or the freezer, however, at a time of pronounced inflammation and/or swelling, the body can emit quite a bit of heat. At this point in treatment, the cold may not always be noticeable as the gel packs will absorb the excess heat that is being emitted from the injured area. As the inflammation comes down, more cooling is felt.

It is a common concern as to whether our BFST is 'just a heating pad'. I understand it is hard to believe in something when you can't feel it. The BFST emits electro-magnetic energy, which is not actually something you feel. This type of therapy is similar to Ultrasound, where you feel nothing but a slight warming sensation. A heating pad merely heats the surface of the skin whereas the BFST device penetrates deep below the skin to stimulate blood flow. BFST improves circulation and promotes faster healing - Heating pads don't. It does commonly take about 2 weeks for a noticeable improvement. Our 30 day money back guarantee is set as so because by 30 days you should be more than confident the device has been accelerating your healing. It is true that your blood flow increases with movement, but as movement can sometimes inflict further injury, we recommend rest. With use of the BFST while at rest, you will still get all the nutrient rich blood flow you need to help accelerate the healing, but with no added risk.

As for the return shipping cost, unfortunately the rates charged by the US postal system is out of our control. We are located in Canada and therefore all product returns must come here to us in order for reimbursement. Most product is shipped from our fulfilment centres in the USA, but as they are outgoing centres only, they do not accept incoming returns. The weight of the ColdCure, depending on the state you live in, can increase the postage to make a Canadian return.

Your refund will be processed in full within 24 hours of us receiving it. An email will be sent confirming we have done so.

I am sorry MG that the products did not work out for you. We wish you all the best with your recovery and hope you find something more suited to your needs.

Kind regards,
Amber.

KoCrm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 11:20:44 PM »
This is discouraging..   :-X

jeffdavid12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 10:38:48 PM »
I have bought both the cold packs and the heating pad.  The cold packs are great. But the heating pad is really not great. Doesn’t get hit like advertised. It only gets barely lukewarm

Sandra

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:20:08 PM »
I have bought both the cold packs and the heating pad.  The cold packs are great. But the heating pad is really not great. Doesn’t get hit like advertised. It only gets barely lukewarm

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your feedback. Our BFST is actually not a heating pad. It is so much more than that. The mild warming sensation that one feels when using it is exactly how it should feel. A heating pad tends to have excess blood pool around the skin surface, whereas the BFST helps stimulate your body's circulation so it can get to tissue well beneath the skin. The more "heat" that is felt with the BFST can either have to do with inflammation blocking the pathway for the blood flow to get to the injury or poor circulation. In conclusion, the less "heat" felt with the BFST, the more effective the treatment is.