Author Topic: Supplements for Meniscus  (Read 39248 times)

justreal

• View Profile
Supplements for Meniscus
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:49:29 PM »
While using the BFST, are there any supplements you recommend us taking to help the healing of meniscus?
If there are, which one or ones?

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Supplements for Meniscus
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 04:03:04 PM »
We do not recommend any supplements for healing soft tissue injuries.  That is something I would consider talking with your doctor about.   
I know there are many anti-inflammatory supplements and foods that may be recommended, but nothing that we promote or suggest.

justreal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 09:27:10 PM »
im trying Bioflex laser treatment on top of BFST, it doing good! what do u think of it?

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:09:40 AM »
Hi Justreal. The treatment should be fine in conjunction with the BFST, but we would recommend that you wait the 4 hours post a BFST treatment before performing any other form of therapy. If any unusual side effects, please discontinue the combination of the two.
Kind regards, Amber.

justreal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 02:46:12 PM »
I explain to them what im using (bfst) and the therapist said it should be fine, its non-invasive, non-toxic and safe alternative and adjunct to other therapies.

Thank you!

justreal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 03:02:30 PM »
The spice "turmeric" is good and known to help reduce join pain, inflammation and for ligaments, etc...

ive been using pills with glucosamine and turmeric, its called "Tri Flex" from GNC.