Author Topic: Plantar therapy-feet  (Read 22897 times)

mariza

• View Profile
Plantar therapy-feet
« on: June 25, 2015, 04:10:26 PM »
I have plantar fasciitis in both feet. I have had 1 cortisone injection in the left and 2 in the right heels. They want to do therapy before surgery, which I really don't want to get, but I need to know if anyone has had success in treatment with the hot and cold wraps? Please be honest as I need to do something to ease the pain and discomfort of my feet. Nothing has been working except for being barefoot, which I can't always do.

Thanks,
Mariza

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Plantar therapy-feet
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 09:55:42 AM »
Hi Mariza, thank you for your post. In regards to your recent cortisone injection, we recommend that you do not use the BFST for 6 weeks following the shot. Cortisone has a rare side affect of increasing ones blood pressure, so just to be safe we say wait the 6 weeks. In the meantime however, cold therapy will help ease the pain and discomfort. Rest your foot on a cold compress 3-4 times a day, especially after being active on them.

I have included a link to our testimonial page and hope that others respond to your post with success stories of their own.

http://www.kingbrand.com/Testimonials.php

Kind regards,
Amber

mickeyflex

• View Profile
Re: Plantar therapy-feet
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 05:13:35 PM »
Hi Mariza,

I came to the website because I just bought the large body wraps after injuring my back and figured I would read some posts and post my results for the plantar fasciitis I had.

I had terribly bad plantar fasciitis in both feet. I used both the cold wrap and BFST on both feet and got complete relief from my left and partial relief with my right foot. I was amazed at how it worked. Before getting them, when I slept I wore the PF socks and hard shell boots. I began a stretching routine, but none of that reduced the pain any. My wife found King Brand's website and got both products. Relief did not come overnight, but the one thing I did notice immediately was that unlike the ice packs or the heating pad I had used, since the wraps are like a shoe, they treated exactly where I needed and there was probably less heat/cold lost than with the others because of the way it fits on the foot. After using the products for a week, I ordered the KB support tape and began taping my feet too. This really helped with both feet. I would highly encourage you to get these products.

Good luck!