Author Topic: Elbow Wrap  (Read 53958 times)

dbrown

• View Profile
Elbow Wrap
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:03:04 AM »
After $6,000 of physical therapy, cortizone shots, and other doctor bills my orthopedic surgeon told me I have an unusual type of tennis elbow. He said, "if surgery can even be done on this, you'll have to be referred to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN."  Trying to avoid that, I searched the internet and discovered King Brand heat therapy.  I have been using the elbow wrap faithfully for 6 weeks.  For the first time in 6 months my elbow is making huge improvements.  I have a long ways to go yet, but the majority of the pain is gone and my body is starting to show signs of healing.  If I over-do it, I use the ice therapy, it feels so good.  I am a landscaper and with spring approaching fast I was desperate to get my elbow feeling better.  And now with spring in full swing, I am able to work.  I am very cautious because I am not 100% healed yet, and surgery is still not out of the question, but if the heat therapy continues to work like it has in the past 6 weeks, I am confident that I will continue to heal without having surgery.  Thank you King Brand!  I have been telling everyone about your product.  You made a difference.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:05:46 AM by dbrown »

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Elbow Wrap
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 10:38:14 AM »
That is so great to hear.  I are very happy you are on the mend and have seen such great results with our products.