Author Topic: Pain in Shoulder and Neck  (Read 17038 times)

craigs_gurls

• View Profile
Pain in Shoulder and Neck
« on: April 21, 2015, 01:02:29 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope you can help me!! I've been researching the internet trying to find a treatment that will help the pain in my neck. You guys have the closest products to where it hurts. I've been looking at your shoulder page and while the shoulder product will help the pain that I have radiating down my back (it starts centrally overtop of my scapula) I was hoping to find something that would help my neck as well. The pain gets so bad that I can't move my neck sometimes, and it makes sleeping almost impossible.

I was wondering, seeing that some of your products are used on different parts of the body, if there was anything that could be of any help with  my neck and shoulder combined.

Thanks in advance, Tasha

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Pain in Shoulder and Neck
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:50:49 PM »
Tasha,
Thank you so much for your interest in King Brand.  We currently do not have a product specifically for the neck however, that is something that is in development.  We have had many customers in the past want to treat their neck and have bought different wraps such as the back, shoulder or wrist wraps to target the area.   We have taken this feedback from our customers and have developed two new shoulder wraps which will be available for sale very soon. 

There are two types, top shoulder and side shoulder.  The advantage of these wraps is the new unique design so the target area is more manoeuvrable and you would be able to treat closer to your neck and down your shoulder.    I am sure the top shoulder wrap will target the right area for you.  These wraps will also include three accessory straps to customize the fit that best suits you.

Please keep an eye on our web site for these new products or feel free to contact us directly for more information.  Our number is 1-844-400-2525

Regards,
Ashley