Author Topic: Insertional Achilles Tendonitis  (Read 33390 times)

Steph109

• View Profile
Insertional Achilles Tendonitis
« on: March 06, 2015, 02:09:13 PM »
Hi! I am new to the forum. I've been doing a lot of research online and some on your website over the last couple days. I've been diagnosed with Insertional Achilles Tendonitis. I have been told to do physio, to stretch out the Achilles tendon and continue as normal with pain killers and ice to help me get through the day. I have been reading a lot on the internet and have come across a lot of pages that support that, including the purchase of a night splint to help with the pain.

My question to you, is that why do you not support physio or the use of night splints or pain killers? How do your products help without these proven methods?

I understand your concept of having optimal blood flow, and it will help heal your injury better, but I am quite surprised that with all the topics you cover, I haven't been able to find any documents that tie in to Insertional Achilles Tendonitis. How would you support the healing of this injury?

I am quite active and would love to get back to my workout routine! I haven't been able to work out for quite some time now!

Thanks for your help in advance,
Steph 8)

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Insertional Achilles Tendonitis
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 02:46:11 PM »
Hello Steph,

I understand how it can become confusing with all of the information out there today! Based on your diagnoses, I would be recommending the combination of treatments from our Achilles ColdCure Foot Wrap and our Achilles BFST Foot Wrap. The primary focus is to get the inflammation under control with your the ColdCure therapy to the point that you can stop taking your pills to relieve the pain. Once that is complete, we would be introducing the BFST therapy to stimulate and optimize the blood flow to the injury and all of the surrounding tissues & cells.

Physio, Splints & Pain Relievers are all alternatives to healing that you can surly explore. Our products are designed to offer you the natural support & healing in the least intrusive ways. Most times our clients notice significant change and healing in the first three weeks of using the products and are able to transition into their normal activities again easier.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us here at the office.
Kind Regards

Steph109

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 03:40:50 PM »
Thanks Ashley for answering my questions.

The one thing that I'm still not sure of, is what the difference is between Insertional Achilles Tendonitis, and Achilles Tendonitis. There should be a difference if it has a different name? Do you have a page on your website that supports it? I understand that it's your job to sell your products, but do you honestly think that I need both? Why is your BFST so expensive? Why can't I just go out and buy a heating pad for a fraction of the price?

I look forward to your continued help on this matter.

Steph109

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:03:51 PM »
Steph,
The difference between insertional Achilles tendonitis and Achilles tendonitis is the location.  Insertional is where the Achilles tendon meets the heel and Achilles tendonitis is where it effects the rest of the tendon that runs up the back of the ankle and leg.
Tendonitis is the inflammation of the tendons.  You want to treat with Cold therapy to get inflammation down to enable your blood to flow through more freely.  You want to get the product that targets the right area.  The BFST stimulates the blood flow to help heal the damaged tissues and help prevent re-injury and inflammation from building up. 
Consumer grade heating pads don't heal soft tissue injuries. BFST® Wraps do. Heating pads are far surpassed by BFST® Wraps in terms of therapeutic benefits. Heating pads heat the surface of the skin, bringing blood to the surface. Heating the surface of the skin does nothing to heal the damaged tissue below the dermal (fat & skin) layer. BFST® penetrates deep below the skin to stimulate blood flow in the area of injury, creating an ideal environment for healing. The difference is significant.
I hope this information helps.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Ashley