Author Topic: early arthritis in shoulders  (Read 23409 times)

delina

• View Profile
early arthritis in shoulders
« on: January 05, 2015, 10:52:00 PM »
I have osteoarthritis in both shoulders. I'm recently in a lot of pain and have been put on an anti-inflammatory. My doctor thinks I could potential he have a torn rotator and suggested that I get an MRI to confirm, with surgery being the fix. Not being at all comfortable with this and after coming across your product online I'm inclined to using your wraps not only to stabilize/immobilize the shoulder but potential heal any damage.
To alternate between BFST and cold therapies thru my work day, can  the electronic pouch be swapped out for the cold pouch, keeping on the same wrap? I just want to understand how I can incorporate this into my daily routine.....
Thanks in advance!

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: early arthritis in shoulders
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 11:35:21 PM »
Hi Delina. Thank you for your post.

I am so sorry to hear of the pain you are experiencing. If what you have is a partial tear of the rotator cuff, the BFST will help mend the damage. If however it is a 'complete' tear, the BFST will not assist in the healing. The ColdCure, in either case, will help with both the swelling/inflammation and pain.

You can swap out the ColdCure gel packs for the Energy Web that is inside the BFST, and use the same wrap. Both are very easy to remove and reinsert.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us further.
1-877-661-5239

Kind regards,
Amber