Author Topic: Useful for osteo arthritis? - gout?  (Read 22049 times)

Deke

• View Profile
Useful for osteo arthritis? - gout?
« on: October 01, 2013, 05:01:46 PM »
I have moderate osteo arthritis in many joints (primarily hands, knees, shoulder, wrist, low back). I have had this problem for several years and have managed it with Glucosamine & MSM and other herbal supplements with massage and yoga. Some of these areas are becoming more significant (knee had meniscus tear surgery 4 years ago but still has swelling and occasional "catch" pain and clicking; shoulder is moderately reduced in ROM). Are your products useful for arthritis and injury when the problem is not recent in origin?

I also have gout in my feet which causes pain, increased sensitivity and numbness in local areas. It seems to me that increasing blood flow in that area might help - is there a treatment device or regime that would help with this common problem?

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Useful for osteo arthritis? - gout?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:37:22 AM »
Hello Deke,

Thank you for posting!

Our products can be used on Chronic and Acute injuries. For arthritis, our BFST wraps can be used for topical relief, and our ColdCure wraps are great for managing pain, swelling and any inflammation. For you knee, we would recommend 4-5 days worth of ColdCure Knee treatments, to really get a jump on any inflammation or swelling, then treating 3-5 times daily with our Knee BFST; the Knee BFST will help with your meniscus and provide the needed blood flow to a low blood flow area.

For your gout, we would again be recommending 4-5 days worth of ColdCure Foot treatments to tackle the swelling and inflammation associated with gout. If you are looking to increase blood flow to that area after the fact, then BFST Plantar will most definitely help with stimulating blood flow throughout the Plantar region. In addition to these treatments, gout can be managed by watching your diet; try to void beer, red meats, seafood, and high sugar drinks.

If you have any more questions regarding treatments, please contact us toll free at 1-877-661-5239, we are available 7 days per week until 1am EST.

Thanks again for posting!

CS