Author Topic: Welcome To The King Brand Forum  (Read 68986 times)

dti

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome To The King Brand Forum
« on: May 01, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »
Welcome to our Forum. 

Please feel free to discuss your condition or our products.  Don't hesitate to ask questions.  Our King Brand staff are very knowledgeable about our products and most injuries and conditions.  We can help you find the answers you need and we will respond quickly to all posts.

Our goal is to help you heal.

joesixpack31

• View Profile
Re: Welcome To The King Brand Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:02:14 AM »
I have a torn meniscus left knee.  I also have osteoarthritis left knee.  What has the King Brand experience been healing torn meniscus with  osteoarthritis present using BFST and ColdCure Wrap technology?

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 05:30:04 PM »
Hey JoeSixPack31,

King Brand’s customers have had great success using the BFST and ColdCure products in treating both Meniscus tears and Osteoarthritis. There are many reviews on the testimonial page which can be found on the bottom link on the tab of the King Brand website.

Meniscus tears are commonly treated and healed with the combination of both BFST and ColdCure products. Using the ColdCure to reduce and prevent inflammation after the initial injury, or after any re-aggravations along the healing process, will allow the blood to flow bringing oxygen and nutrients to repair the damaged tissues. The BFST speeds up the healing process significantly by stimulating an increase in blood flow (nutrients and oxygen) to the targeted area! The BFST allows complete rest of the injury to prevent aggravations while ensuring the soft tissues are receiving everything they need.

The BFST and ColdCure will also be beneficial to your osteoarthritis as osteoarthritis is painful due to the swelling and inflammation which occurs around damaged joints. The ColdCure wrap is a quick and efficient way of relieving inflammation through both compression and cryotherapy. The BFST will relax the muscles through increased blood flow and elasticity to prevent an arthritic flare-up.

I hope this helps!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973

Recovering Athlete

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 02:31:22 PM »
I had OCD lesion arthroscopic surgery on June 4th. I am a swimmer. Since then the recovery has seemed to be 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I have been taking supplements to try and speed the recovery but it seems I will make some improvement then strike a new pain. I am wondering if the BFST wrap will increase blood flow to the BONE in my knee. I need blood flow to give nutrients to the bone in order for it to heal. Also, will it help rid me of scar tissue?

Thanks for all suggestions and help
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:33:48 PM by Recovering Athlete »

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
Hi and thank you for your enquiry.

I'm sorry to hear the recovery isn't progressing as quickly as one would hope. The knee is known to be the one area of our bodies that has very limited blood flow. This is why it is notorious for being a very slow healer.

The device is not an effective diathermic device for bone. The meniscus, however, is a cartilaginous tissue which is nestled in between bones. Cartilage does heal more slowly than muscle tissue or even tendons, but it can heal. This cartilaginous tissue and the surrounding soft tissue will receive improved blood flow to help heal your meniscus.

I have included some further information about how to heal the meniscus (before and/or after surgery):

http://www.kingbrand.com/Meniscus-Surgical-Treatment.php

We wish you all the best with your recovery. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Amber