Author Topic: Neck Injury  (Read 22298 times)

Sweets

• View Profile
Neck Injury
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:23:17 AM »
Can you treat a neck injury with your products?  I didn't see anything specifically for necks.

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Neck Injury
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 03:01:20 PM »
Thank you for the question 'Sweets'. Currently, we do not have any products designed specifically for the neck; however, you can use the wrist wrap or a leg wrap (depending on size preference) to accommodate your neck. The ColdCure will help with pain, inflammation and swelling, meanwhile the BFST Wrap will help with long term issues by gradually resolving your neck problems. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

eightthirty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »
After receiving my BFST, upon first glance I didn't understand how it was designed for wrists.  Of course, after I read the instructions I figured it out, BUT I do see how it can be used for neck pain and I had already planned on using it for neck pain, as well as knee pain.

dti

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 06:37:37 PM »
I always find it amazing how people use the wrist wrap as a versatile multi-body part wrap.  I was thinking when I read this post that if you got a wrist wrap AND an extension strap, it might be able to wrap nicely around a neck, arm or leg as well. 

I read on someone's blog how a yoga instructor would lay it flat and sit on it to limber up her hamstrings and glutes.  Frankly, I think the larger Energy Web in the leg wrap or back might be better for a lot, but you have to respect all the uses people get out of our wrist wrap.

Also, we do have a customer for whom we make an upper back BFST pad. It's quite large. It has a neck extension built into it so it covers the entire trapezius area and up the back of the neck.  It is a custom product we make just for them so it's not available on our site.  The company name is Ceanix if you're interested in tracking them down.