Author Topic: Strained Pectoral Muscle  (Read 17528 times)

cheusmann

• View Profile
Strained Pectoral Muscle
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:48:27 PM »
Hello,

First and foremost, let me just say that you guys are great. I have bought products from you before and they have been nothing but a huge help in aiding with my recovery. I am pretty big into the gym and what not, and I find myself straining my left pectoral muscle every once in a while. It seems as if its a never ending, nagging injury. I was just curious, are there any specific wraps that would fit my pectoral region? I didn't seem to come across any chest specific wraps. I would love to purchase both a cold, and heat wrap for my left pectoral (upper pectoral towards the shoulder). Thank you and I hope all is well!

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Strained Pectoral Muscle
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 09:46:09 AM »
Hi Cheusmann. Thank you so much for your kind words. We couldn't be happier to hear of the success you have had with your past recoveries :)

For your pectoral muscle, I would recommend the ColdCure and BFST Back Wraps. These come as a long strap with no predefined curvature to them. I use these ones myself for my upper back by wrapping it around my chest area. The back wraps are very versatile so can be used for just about any part of the body.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
All the best.
Kind regards,
Amber
1-877-661-5239