Author Topic: help after knee meniscus surgery  (Read 25558 times)

countrylane

• View Profile
help after knee meniscus surgery
« on: November 30, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »
I had a meniscus tear repair done Nov 6. I didn't know that it would heal without surgery since I had suffered over a year with pain and inflammation:( anyway now I'm trying to recover and seems like nothing is helping. The surgeon told me to start therapy a week later so I saw the therapist at 10 days post surgery. He said it was too swollen to do much. He did give me exercises and said to use the exercise bike which I'm doing some. Then different ones encouraged me to go to water therapy and so I started that too. I must have overdid it or something because the next day my swelling was way worse (my one knee was inch and half bigger than the good one). I try to put ice on a few times a day but doesn't seem to really help. I found this site and maybe you can help me. We have spent so much money already and hessitate to try anything new but I'm getting desperate. We paid for surgery, I've been on prescription meds etc. Would the cold/cure knee wrap be enough to bring my inflammation down? Should I be doing any exercises the way it is? I'm not very old yet and have been very active. Would sure like to be well by spring :) Please reply thank you.

Galagirl

• View Profile
Re: help after knee meniscus surgery
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
Good Afternoon,

I am so sorry to hear that your experiencing issues with your knee! I can relate, it is one of the hardest things to get under control for sure. The answer to your question is yes, the ColdCure Wrap will give you the compression, the ice to address the swelling. The gels can be used from freezer or fridge and I like to combine the two to get a longer cooling process on my knee in one treatment. I would recommend that you apply cold therapy at least 3-4 times a day to get things under control and honestly I would take a rest from my exercises till you get control of the condition again.

Because you had a tear surgery our BFST can be used to aid & send nutrients to the surrounding tissues through the healing process while promoting some healthy blood flow to the area once you have the inflammation under control of course. We do have billing codes available for medical coverage on our website which you may want to investigate to assist you with the cost. You can access that on our website under the Contact Us section about mid way down the page.

I really hope this helps & I wish you nothing but healing success! Feel free to contact us directly should you have any other questions or concerns you would like addressed at 1-877-661-5239.

Kindest Regards,
Heather

countrylane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 02:27:16 PM »
Thank you for the quick response. I also was told by one doctor that this surgery would only help for a few years until I would need a knee replacement. Would using these 2 methods of therapy regularly help to extend the length of time before needing one? I'm just thinking if I spend the money and need it long term it would be a good investment. I don't want to have a replacement if at all possible! I'm from Canada and wondering if you sell your product here?

Galagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 08:30:31 AM »
Dear Newbie,

Yes, we are located in Canada and sell on-line here. As for the surgery, everybody's "Body" is different. We have seen some pretty amazing things happen with these products & have proved a lot of doctor's wrong about having surgery. As I mentioned before, the BFST will support all of the tissue, muscle & ligaments around the area providing the healthy oxygenated nutrients it needs to operate at your fullest healing potential.

I really hope this helps & I do encourage you to check out our website.

Have a great day,
Heather

countrylane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 10:12:44 AM »
Who sells your product in Edmonton Alberta?

Galagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 11:43:33 AM »
Good Morning Countrylane,

We sell all of our products online through our website. Go ahead and take a look at all of the healing options in the shop and we can process your order & deliver as quick as 4 business days. If you have any specific questions regarding any of our therapies or products please feel free to contact us at 1-877-661-5239.

Kind Regards,
Heather

countrylane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 02:05:33 PM »
Thanks again!  How do I find your website?  What is it called?

Galagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:51 PM »
Dear Countrylane,

Sorry, in an effort to control spamming on our site I am not able to provide the direct link to the site. So in my most creative way I will try to direct you there without alerting the spam cops ;D

You can reach us on the world, wide, web at King Brand, dot com... Happy Tuesday and if you need anything else please call!

Kindest Regards,
Heather