Author Topic: Post-Surgery Products?  (Read 26788 times)

jgreen56

• View Profile
Post-Surgery Products?
« on: November 20, 2014, 02:55:35 PM »
My husband is getting his shoulder repaired in 3 weeks and needs something to wear post-surgery to help him with the inflammation and also to keep him from moving it as much as possible. Will your shoulder products do this?

Galagirl

• View Profile
Re: Post-Surgery Products?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 03:36:55 PM »
Good Afternoon,

We would highly recommend that you use both of our wraps to aid in the healing process for your husband. The wraps can be used both pre-surgery & post-surgery to reduce inflammation and promote healthy blood flow. Both wraps will give your husband the reminder to monitor his movement,in addition to delivering the healing therapy needed. Once he has the inflammation under control you can introduce the BFST to promote healthy blood flow stimulation to the area which will promote the healing process.

We are here to help with the healing process and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call! 1-877-661-5239

We wish you nothing but healing success!
Kind Regards,
Heather

simabah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 11:22:03 AM »
Hi, I am 60, had my knee surgery almost a year ago. but still have unbearable pain. I don't want to go through another surgery. I wonder if this product can be helpful for me? Thx
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 11:24:12 AM by simabah »

Ashley

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 06:39:23 PM »
We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing pain almost a year later.  Our products have proved themselves over and over again with people who are dealing with post surgery recovery, pre surgery relief and have helped many that are just not able to, or in many cases do not want surgery. 

By keeping the inflammation down with the ColdCure, you are enabling the blood to flow through more freely. The BFST product promotes blood flow to the affected area using electro magnetic energy. By bringing in good, nutrient rich blood you are creating the best environment for your knee.  You will notice better range of motion and flexibility with the added stimulation.   This is a successful combination. 

I would encourage you to take some time and read through some of our testimonials from customers that have bought the knee wrap.  They are recent and many refer to post surgery use. 
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.