Author Topic: onset tear of meniscus  (Read 17211 times)

ritalac57@gmail.com

• View Profile
onset tear of meniscus
« on: November 08, 2014, 07:25:17 PM »
my doctor does NOT recommend surgery , I am VERY interested in your product to help heal my knee..
a little confused.. should I use BOTH the heat & cold?? DO u think my insurance would pay for this?

Galagirl

• View Profile
Re: onset tear of meniscus
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »
Hello,

As long as you do not have a complete tear in the meniscus using our products in combination with each other could potentially be the healing option your looking for! Yes, we would suggest using the ColdCure therapy for the first 3-5 days exclusively approx. 3-4 times a day. By doing this you will ensure that you are taking care of all of the external & internal inflammation that the injury has caused and prep the body for the use of the Blood Flow Stimulation Device. Once your inflammation is under control it is time to introduce the BFST device to your therapy schedule.

The BFST is added to your Cold therapy treatments like this...

Start your day with a ColdCure application for about 30 mins
Wait 20 mins for skin to warm to room temperature
Start BFST treatment for 20 minute session (automatically shuts off)
Then wait 4 hours and repeat the cycle again to reach a max of 3-4 combination treatments a day!

As per your insurance coverage question, we do have billing codes available for you to share with your insurance company to seek coverage. We can also provide these for you should you choose to go that route at the time you call in to our customer service line.

As a side note, most of our clients using this instruction are noticing significant healing response within the first three weeks of treatment. I hope this helps to answer your questions and we can certainly answer any other questions you may have on our Customer Service Line 1-844-661-5239

Hope that helps,
Heather