Customer Support > Product Warranty & Returns

Still waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks...

(1/1)

ecook:
I called to cancel my order but was told it had already shipped and to refuse the shipment.  I did exactly that.  My order was delivered to me the next day! (really fast!)  It was sent back the same day per your instructions.  Six weeks later I am still waiting for a refund.  I cannot believe you haven't received it yet.  I could've walked the package back to you by now!  $179 is a lot of money and 6 weeks is too long!  I really think this is some kind of scam... 
Very unhappy with this company... 

Patricia:
Hello ecook, In regards to this parcel, unfortunately, we have still not received it back yet.  The tracking information has not changed, which only states "refused" and the date.  We currently have an investigation open in regards to this parcel and are doing what we can from our end to retrieve it.  Unfortunately, sometimes USPS is not in as much of a hurry to return a parcel to the originating location after a refusal - They no longer consider it a priority, unlike parcel delivery.  As of today, this order has still not arrived back at the distribution centre.  We are waiting on responses, but will keep you posted on any progress.  Once receipt is confirmed, we will immediately process your refund.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this situation is currently out of our control.  If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at our toll free number.  1-877-661-5239.  Kind Regards, Patricia

ecook:
9 Weeks ... and still waiting.  This is beyond absurd!  You have confirmation from the post office it was sent back, yet I still don't have my refund.  What if the package had been lost by the post office in route to me?  Would I just be out of luck??  I'm assuming you would have sent me a replacement.  So, why do I not have a refund when the post office lost the package on its way back to you?  I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. 

Patricia:
Hi ecook, once again I do apologize for this delay. 8 weeks since the parcel refusal (July 30) is a long time to be waiting. - This investigation is still pending with USPS and we have been sending you email updates as they have come in to try and keep you in the loop.  I am positive we can solve this to your satisfaction and will be sending you an email today.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 1.877.661.5239.  Kind Regards,  Patricia

dti:
The customer product was eventually received and the purchase amount refunded.  This was a very exceptional case.  Most returns come back very promptly and it is our policy to process returns and issue the full credit immediately upon receipt.

You can see from the customer's initial post that we are very proactive about getting our product out to you quickly.  Our customers are injured and in pain and it is important to get the products that will help them out quickly.  All of our customers are important and behind the scenes we were actively pursuing the carrier to get the product back for this customer.  It is unfortunate that it took so long but that element was out of our control, just as it was out of the customer's control. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version