Author Topic: Plantar pain from impact lasting 9 months, no relief  (Read 46300 times)

mjlamarche

Plantar pain from impact lasting 9 months, no relief
« on: May 25, 2022, 12:28:46 PM »
I hurt my left heel jumping down repeatedly from a short ladder in August 2021.  I helped our business with an install job and it required stepping up and down a little ladder and I was moving too fast jumping down from the ladder.  I regret that decision now.  It was throbbing so badly at the end of the day - I thought it was an injury that would go away.  The pain stayed, and remained in my heel.  I figured I must have plantar fasciitis, so I saw a foot doctor.  He prescribed the expected orthotic shoe inserts, cortisone shots, and I went through 3 months of PT.  No help.  The inserts seem to hurt worse, and stretching seems to make it worse.  I've developed a heel spur from all the planter damage.
I have learned via internet research that this could be fasciosis, the tissue dying, which is not inflammation.  I came across the king brand website and how the blood flow stimulation therapy heat could help my foot. 
I am hoping to hear encouraging stories about anyone who has had persistent painful heel pain and used this king brand therapy and gotten results. 

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Plantar pain from impact lasting 9 months, no relief
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 11:34:03 AM »
Good morning, mjlamarche:

I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience pain in your feet since your initial injury last year. Our products are designed to work towards healing any types of soft tissue injury, whether it be ligament muscle or tendon damage.

Anything you do throughout the day, that causes an increase in pain should be avoided to the best of your ability. Respecting the pain will help you progress with your recovery. When your pain level does increase after you've been active - cold treatments will help reduce the pain naturally.

Using the BFST on the lowest level possible to feel a slight warming sensation, and getting into a good routine of using the BFST 3-4 times a day will help give you the best results. Don't feel like you need to get up to Level 3 to make a full recovery. Most people stay on Level 1 or Level 2 throughout the duration of their recovery.

To see some of our customers' Success Stories, please visit: https://www.kingbrand.com/Testimonials.php

Feel free to reach out if you require any further support.

Best regards,
Megan

mjlamarche

Re: Plantar pain from impact lasting 9 months, no relief
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 05:18:27 PM »
Thank you