Author Topic: quad muscles pain  (Read 14716 times)

stevesolo

• View Profile
quad muscles pain
« on: December 16, 2021, 10:40:44 AM »

I strained my right and left quads two days ago in, of all places, physical therapy, caused by lifting a 10 lb kettle weight while doing 3 reps of 10 squats,  and had to cancel my therapy appt. for today. I started third day of the cold cure wraps and some BFST yesterday. The legs still hurt as I sit down and more when I have to rise. Although I no problem with squats doing chair yoga, I never used weights. I'm 83 and my legs were not in condition for that much workout.

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: quad muscles pain
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 04:46:22 PM »
Hello stevesolo,

I'm very sorry to hear you got injured at physical therapy! I would recommend, if possible, to definitely take a break from the physical therapy and take a chance to just use our products. If you are still feeling some pain in your quadriceps, I would recommend looking into getting our ColdCure Leg Wrap in order to aid in reducing your overall pain and any inflammation from the reinjury. Once that's taken care of, our BFST Leg Wrap will work great for helping heal that recent injury by providing stimulated blood flow to the injured area to help the soft tissue heal faster.

Do not hesitate to reach out to us at 844-400-2525, if you have any questions about these products, or would like some help ordering them.

Kind regards,

Dillon with King Brand

stevesolo

• View Profile
Re: quad muscles pain
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 08:59:55 AM »
Thank you, Dillon. I followed your advice, cancelled the therapy session last week and yesterday (still feeling pain) I cancelled next week's therapy. Update on my Kingbrand use for this: I switched yesterday to applying heat using my back wrap on my thighs and today the pain is minimal. Following the advice of CS, I plan to continue treating the quads.