Author Topic: Will BFST Heal Old Injuries?  (Read 23744 times)

April

• View Profile
Will BFST Heal Old Injuries?
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:22:29 AM »
I have an old meniscus injury from college that flares up from time to time. Is it too late to heal? I am considering purchasing the BFST Knee Wrap but I'm afraid I might be too late! Wish this had been around 15 years ago!

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Will BFST Heal Old Injuries?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 02:13:03 PM »
Hi April, thanks for your enquiry.

During the flare-ups you're experiencing you'll definitely want to apply cold - this will help take down any inflammation and swelling, and cold is also a natural pain reliever. As it sounds like you have an ongoing weakness in this area of your body, you may find it helpful to apply cold after exercising or being active, as this will stop inflammation from having the opportunity to build up.

After 15 years you won't be healing your original injury.... but it's never too late to start using the BFST!  Stimulating your blood flow to optimise nutrient-rich blood will help you heal now, after re-injuring or re-aggravating your meniscus, and will also help prevent further re-injury.  Regular BFST treatments (in conjunction with the application of cold, as needed) should definitely help reduce your flare-ups.

Our BFST customers rave about improved mobility, less stiffness and soreness - Some users have recent injuries and some, like yourself, have recurring injuries or are using the BFST as part of their 'maintenance' program. 

We hope this information is helpful, but please feel free to call us on 1-877-661-5239 if you'd like to discuss your personal health issues or Combination Therapy (the use of cold and BFST) in more detail.

Happy Healing!! 

Adrienne :)