Author Topic: Meniscus tear  (Read 15623 times)

Loug

• View Profile
Meniscus tear
« on: November 16, 2021, 07:12:01 PM »
Hello, I have a meniscus tear that is fairly significant.  I don't have a lot of pain but I do get some pain when i walk on it and i do have swelling.  Will your BFST and coldcure products actually heal this tear so i don't need to have surgery or are these products more like this will help a 60% or 70% of injuries.  I guess what I am asking is if this is 100% of course with proper rest etc?  I really do not want surgery but i don't want to put it off if I try this and it doesn't work for me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Loug

• View Profile
Re: Meniscus tear
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 07:15:18 PM »
In addition, how long could I expect to be resting and using your product before i can walk stairs without pain and be able to kneel down without pain?  Your site said it could take a year or more so i just want to understand expectations.  I assume even surgery would take time to heal but the doctor says i'll be 100% in 6 to 8 weeks but i don't know if i would be fully healed in 6 to 8 weeks after surgery either.  Thanks

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 09:20:25 PM »
Hi Loug,

Don't allow your Meniscus to be cut away forever by "repair surgery". You should only undergo Meniscus surgery if it is absolutely necessary. Your Meniscus is living tissue that can heal. Meniscus Repair Surgery very rarely actually repairs your Meniscus. The procedure usually gets rid of the pain by getting rid of the tissue, not fixing the actual problem.
If the tear is a complete tear, surgery is sometimes necessary, however, our products can also be used post surgery to help you heal more quickly.

Our products can help to fully heal a meniscus tear.

If you want to heal your Meniscus as quickly and completely as possible, we recommend using the BFST Knee Wrap and ColdCure Knee Wrap. While rest will help you avoid doing any further damage to your Meniscus, rest alone is not enough to accelerate the healing process. If you want to get back to doing your regular activities in a reduced amount of time, the BFST and ColdCure Knee Wraps can help with that.

Wear a ColdCure Knee Wrap as much as possible to relieve your pain and swelling and protect your Meniscus from further damage. It's important to understand that while cold therapy is an essential first step to healing, cold itself won't heal your underlying injury. The purpose of cold is to eliminate your inflammation and help with the pain. The BFST should not be used until the inflammation and pain are gone from the affected area, because you want to restrict the blood vessels when you have pain and swelling, not open them up. Blood flow therapy works to speed up the healing process for tissue that's no longer painful or swollen.

After the swelling and inflammation have been reduced, you will want to begin using the BFST Knee Wrap and doing 3-4 treatments throughout the day. The most important treatments are first thing in the morning and right before you go to bed. The treatment first thing in the morning will act as a "warm-up" for your knee, and the treatment right before bed will help your circulation improve as you sleep. You will also want to use the BFST before any physical activity. This will help you heal quickly. The BFST stimulates blood flow through your Meniscus while you are at rest. It is designed to promote blood flow in injured tissue below the dermal (fat and skin) layer. Utilizing our proprietary Energy Web®, specially controlled and incredibly safe, low levels of EMR energy envelop your knee and stimulate blood flow in the soft tissue deep beneath the skin. The resulting stimulation brings oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the injured area, accelerating the healing process. Adequate blood flow is required for the Meniscus tissue to heal properly and quickly.

Finally, you will want to use KB Support Tape to avoid reinjuring the area as much as possible. KB Support Tape is designed to provide tissue with extra support, and also helps prevent re-injury. KB Support Tape can be worn any time but it is most important during physical activity.

Using these three products, the ColdCure Knee Wrap, BFST Knee Wrap and KB Support Tape will help to fully heal your Meniscus Tear.

As for how long this can take, that does depend on the severity of the injury, but it can take a while for injuries to fully heal, especially if the area is not getting rest or is reinjured. I have provided a link below that contains more information on the healing process and how our products can help with healing.

https://www.kingbrand.com/Healing-Home.php

If you have any further questions, or would like to speak to a treatment advisor, please feel free to contact us at 844-400-2525 or email us at service@kingbrand.com

Loug

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 01:10:28 PM »
Hello, had some additional questions now that its been over 2 months i am back walking and can get up and down stairs but i still have fluid in my knee.  it doesn't hurt but it makes it difficult to kneel.  It is almost like a listed on the lower half of my knee cap so its not the entire knee as that fluid mostly went away and left this blister sort of fluid.  Will that eventually go away or do i need to have that drained?  How long should i continue to do the BSFT treatments 4 times a day?  I have been doing that for 2 months or so.  Last question is i my knee is warm to the touch all the time where my other knee is not.  Its almost like i always have a heating pad on it.  Why is my knee warm like this all the time.  Again i have no pain but just seems strange.  Thanks, Lou