Customer Support > General Discussion

tightness in feet after night's sleep

(1/1)

stevesolo:
When I awake in the a.m the bottom of my feet feel very tight. It's not painful, but uncomfortable. I don't notice this feeling during the day.I'm 82 and for the past few years have not done exercise walking due to sciatic pain (I am one week into the back and hip cold wrap and a few days on the BFST back and hip.Both wraps have reduced the sciatic pain significantly.) Also, I suffered from painful plantar fasciitis which began five or six years ago which impaired my walking. The use of orthotics relieved the pain, and now I'm wondering if this tightness is related to the plantar fasciitis. 

CS:
Hi stevesolo,

Tightness in the bottom of your foot is definitely a common symptom with plantar fasciitis. You did mention that you have the BFST and ColdCure Back/Hip wraps, so you could actually use these products to aid with your plantar fasciitis pain! If you just place those larger wraps down on the floor, and put your foot on them, they should work very similarly; as long as you can feel that warmth from that BFST and the cold from the ColdCure, then the treatment is working just the same. We do actually have specific Foot versions of those Back/Hip wrap you already had, but I figured I would suggest possibly using the ones you already have.

Don't ever hesitate to give us a call if you have any other questions at: 844-400-2525

Thanks,

Dillon with King Brand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version