Customer Support > Questions & Answers About Our Company

Not Contacted.

(1/1)

Auctionwinner:
I am really surprised that no one has contacted me like it says on your site. It has been over a week since delivery. And why do we have to answer your questions to post or to register? I am not confident in recommending at this point.

CS:
Hello Auctionwinner,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. We are very sorry we have not yet been able to discuss the products or treatments with you. It looks like one of our Treatment Advisors reached out by phone yesterday afternoon and left a voicemail. We will be reaching out to you again this afternoon to answer any questions you might have about protocols and getting the best results as fast as possible.

It is possible that we have the wrong phone number for you, so please feel free to give us a call if you don't hear from us so we can get the correct contact information.

Again, we are very sorry we have not yet been able to connect. We do contact our customers within a week of purchase to see how your treatments are going.

Hopefully you will be feeling better very soon.

Kind regards,
Sabrina

dti:
Hi Auctionwinner,

Helping our customers is very important to us.  The BFST is an FDA Class II device and it is very rare to provide this class of product directly to consumers.  We have committed to this level of service as part of our program with the FDA.  We do our best to reach our customers but some of them are difficult to get connected with.  Our Treatment advisors haye made 718 support calls to new customers in the last 7 days, so we are definitely working hard!

At any point if you have questions you can reach us toll free at 844-400-2525.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version