Author Topic: Shipping Times  (Read 22645 times)

HJollyS

• View Profile
Shipping Times
« on: March 15, 2021, 12:19:54 PM »
I am wondering why on your website you advertise your shipping as Express?  I place an order 6 days ago, I live in Missoula which is approximately 8 hours East from your initial shipping location.  From there it went to Seattle where it sat for 3 days.  Then it was shipped to Billings which is approximately 4 hours East of Missoula.  If went right through (or over) Missoula to get to Billings, where it sat for 2 days (one of those being a Sunday).  I don't normally sit around watching my tracking updates, but I have been in a lot of pain and was expecting to be able to start using the product within 2 or 3 days of my order.  Either you paid for Express shipping and didn't receive it, or your website is misleading.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 11:36:07 PM by dti »

dti

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Extremely Slow Shipping
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 12:51:49 PM »
Hi HJollyS,

I see what you mean!  (If I'm looking at the right order) I looked up the tracking and USPS sure did a crappy job with that one!  Historically they have been very good, but in the past several months USPS has really done a poor job,  As a result we're sending a lot more parcels out UPS now.  Sorry yours wasn't one of them.  I'll make sure Missoula gets added to the UPS destinations going forward and we can refund your express shipping fee if you paid for express.

All of our customers are injured and in pain.  We recognize that they need their products as fast as possible and we do the best we can to make sure everything is delivered quickly.  We have fulfillment centers in LA, Bellingham, Buffalo, and Atlanta to make sure product can get anywhere in the country quickly.  Most do arrive very quickly. Unfortunately, sometimes, the carriers let us down in spite of our own best efforts.  From the time you ordered around 3pm we had your package packed and shipped  in just 1 hour.  The USPS had it and scanned it in at their distribution center that same evening.  We really did do our best to get it to you quickly.  USPS let us both down on this one.

On a positive note, I see you do have the products now.  And you purchased everything you need to get on top of your injury.  One of our Treatment Advisors will be reaching out to you in the next day or two to answer any questions you might have about protocols and getting the best results as fast as possible.  Hopefully you will be feeling better very soon.

Kind regards,
Scott

HJollyS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 05:48:13 PM »
Unbelievably the product was not delivered today either, because of animal interference (according to the tracking #).  I have two house cats!  I really think your company needs to do something for me at this point.

dti

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 03:37:49 PM »
I am sure when our Treatment Advisors reach out to you about getting the best results, they will take care of your concerns.  We take very good care of all of our customers.  Again, I am sorry USPS performed so poorly.