Treatment Center (Q&A about specific injuries and medical conditions) > Treatment Questions

Golfer's Elbow

(1/1)

SabrinaUSA:
I started using the ColdCure as soon as I received it last Friday (5/8), but I have chronic Golfer's Elbow for over a year. I have been icing for a long time, even before I purchased this products. I tried many different therapies, the PT I saw on 5/2019 did massages and applied heat but told me I shouldn't do stretches because the inflammation was not going down. The Orthopedist gave me an steroid shot on each elbow, it helped a little but not much, and he doesn't recommend repeating. I tried acupuncture, chiropractor, massages, and finally decided to do stretches with a Theraband bar, but I believe I caused a serious tear now and had to completely stop it.
Ice makes the pain feel better. Today I used the BFST for the first time and felt really good right after it, but the feeling didn't last :(
I am confused on when should I used the BFST. I don't see swelling anymore, probably only inflamed underneath now.
I would appreciate the input of other golfer's elbow sufferers.
Stay Safe!

Sarah:
Hello,

If you have started using the BFST wrap, we recommend doing the treatments 3-4 times per day. One treatment being done right when you get up in the morning, and one done right before going to bed at night. The other 1-2 treatments can be done throughout the day or right before doing any intense or strenuous activities. If you feel any increased pain either during or right after doing a BFST treatment, this means that there is still too much inflammation in the injury and need to stop doing BFST treatments. After stopping the BFST treatments, go back to using the ColdCure wrap only until the inflammation has gone away.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-Sarah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version