Author Topic: Cold cure knee wrap  (Read 67585 times)

Diago149

• View Profile
Cold cure knee wrap
« on: June 12, 2014, 04:56:14 PM »
Awesome I can't believe how much better this is than a ice bag. Targets side of the knee very well. I had a medial meniscus tear and acl and mcl strain.  This wrap feels so good on my knee and does a great job reducing swelling. I wish I knew about your products when I tore my Achilles 6 yrs ago. Thanks for the awesome product. 

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Cold cure knee wrap
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 06:24:50 PM »
Hi Diago,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are doing better and that you are enjoying the ColdCure Knee wrap. If you haven't yet checked out our BFST wrap I highly recommend it. The BFST encourages healing by stimulating blood to the underlying injury which caused the swelling in the first place. Thanks again for the feedback, we look forward to any updates! If you have any questions we are always here to help.
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973

Babyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 03:05:24 PM »
Hi my name is babyblue and my question is where do you find your products in Vancouver BC?
I tryed to message personally but can't seem to know who to send too so I hope this works!
Thanks babyblue!

Heather

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:39:22 PM »
Hello Babyblue,

I have just responded to your  message in the previous forum post you made. I hope that this will answer your questions and should you need immediate assistance please contact us toll free at 1-877-661-5239.

Kindest Regards,
Heather