Author Topic: Young Girl w/ Wrist Sprain  (Read 13926 times)

rainforest

• View Profile
Young Girl w/ Wrist Sprain
« on: August 22, 2014, 09:38:28 AM »
Dear King Brand,

My 12 year old daughter sprained her wrist doing gymnastics several days ago. I've done a bit of research online and think she may have a TFCC (Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex) injury. I have made an appointment with our doctor but I found your products and I'm intrigued. What do your Advisors recommend?

Thank you,

Janet  :)

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Young Girl w/ Wrist Sprain
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 12:19:16 PM »
Hi Janet. Thank you for your enquiry and for your interest in our products.

For your daughter's wrist, I highly recommend putting a cold compress on it until all the swelling is down. If there isn't any swelling, I still recommend focusing on cold for at least 3-4 days before continuing on with the BFST (if that is what is desired). The cold will not only help ease her pain, it will also bring down any inflammation there may be within the tendons.  If the inflammation is constantly present, it forms a barrier and blocks the bodies natural ability to bring blood flow to the area.

Our bodies have a natural ability to heal by bringing any injured area blood flow, however, the rate at which it does so is very slow. Our BFST (blood flow stimulation therapy) simply speeds up this process. There is an Energy Web inside the wrist wrap that emits electro-magnetic energy which sends a signal to the rest of our body, telling it that this specific area needs more blood flow. The blood flow this electro-magnetic promotes is full of the oxygen and nutrients she need in order to be able to heal, and at an accelerate rate.

It is good she is going to see a doctor.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Kind regards,
Amber