Author Topic: Achilles BFST  (Read 30729 times)

Jerry

• View Profile
Achilles BFST
« on: April 29, 2019, 12:54:55 PM »
I detected that I was getting virtually no heat from my unit
1. before 10 months after purchase
2. again before 12 months after replacement
Given my intermittent and lighter usage, this raises a red flag as to the reliability or quality of that BFST product.
The concept of the BFST is not far removed from that of a heating pad.  Nothing should go wrong with it.
This Achilles BFST was nice to have as a standby relief....it was not used consistently or had much usage.
Why is this King Brand?...something seems wrong.
Am I stuck with a lost investment?
My combined for product invoicing from King Brand is in the area of $650
Thank you for the opportunity to raise this issue

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: Achilles BFST
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 11:24:09 AM »
I am sorry you had an issue with your products on more than one occasion.  Please call our treatment advisors at 1-844-400-2525 to discuss this issue further at your earliest convenience.

I am glad to hear that it has given you some relief and routine use is key in seeing that.  The BFST is much more than a just heat and there is a lot more going on than compared to a heating pad.  The wrap uses electro magnetic energy with a penetrating wavelength technology to stimulate the blood flow deep within the tissues.  Much more effective than simply heating the surface of the skin.  This, in turn draws blood flow up to the surface, away from the tissues making the healing and recovery process that much longer.

You are right, nothing should go wrong with it and to have two issues is quite a rare occurrence.  This could be an issue of a strain, twisted wires, maybe it was stored and creased too hard or maybe there was a loose connection.  These are electrical components and even with pre-testing there can be the event of a failure.  We strive to gain as much information of any reported fault to improve upon the product in the future.

With your overall investment with King Brand, we do thank you for your loyalty in purchasing multiple products and again apologize for the issues with the BFST Achilles wrap. We hope you are getting results from any other products received.  We do appreciate you reaching out and providing feedback.  This is how product development happens and we welcome any further comments or feedback in the future.