Author Topic: Osteoarthritis in Knees  (Read 16955 times)

Susie

• View Profile
Osteoarthritis in Knees
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:19:37 AM »
I am new to this site so this may be an old topic, but I have been seeking relief for osteoarthritis in my knees. I have had Syn Visc injections in both knees recently, but I am trying to avoid replacement surgery as long as I can. I know that the gel wraps will control pain. Is it possible to heal them with BFST? How can that help replace lost cartilage?

Alison

• View Profile
Re: Osteoarthritis in Knees
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »
Hi Susie,

Blood Flow Stimulation therapy will not cure or heal osteoarthritis but it will effectively relieve the pain and swelling associated with osteoarthritis. Blood flow is one of the most critical elements for the rapid treatment of severe Osteoarthritis pain. Blood flow is critical because it relaxes the swollen muscles around the damaged joint which relieves the pain caused by Osteoarthritis.
I have advanced osteoarthritis in my left knee due to a knee injury I sustained 18 years ago. I have been using my BFST Knee wrap for about 6 months now and have no pain or stiffness in my knee. The cold winters and changes in barometric pressure used to cause my osteoarthritis to flare up and I am not suffering any symptoms of arthritis anymore.

joesixpack31

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 03:26:23 PM »
I have a torn meniscus left knee.  I also have osteoarthritis left knee.  I have recently (4 weeks ago) had a synvisc-one injection left knee. I have been applying Cold Cure/BFST treatment.  I have started applying physical therapy exercises in effort to strengthen leg muscle groups.  Is the application of physical therapy either detrimental or beneficial to the healing process I'm looking for from Cold Cure/BFST treatment??

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »
Hi again joesixpack31,

Physical therapy can be beneficial to the recovery of damaged soft tissue through increased blood flow. However physical therapy also poses the risk of re-aggravation which sets back the healing process. The great thing about the BFST is that you get that desired increased blood flow while you rest, allowing for the quickest recovery time by ensuring a constant flow of oxygen and nutrients through the blood and avoiding opportunities to damage and compromise the progress which you have made.

Should you decide to use physical therapy in combination with the BFST and ColdCure products, use the BFST before the session begins. The BFST brings increased blood flow to the targeted area for up to 4 hours after a treatment. This added blood flow creates an elastic environment in which your soft tissue is less likely to be strained or aggravated. After physical therapy use the ColdCure to prevent inflammation from developing and to relieve any that may have already developed. Also be sure to be extremely gentle in your stretches and exercises, less is more!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973