Author Topic: elbow issue  (Read 53107 times)

winterr

• View Profile
elbow issue
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
I have had a Elbow issue for a few weeks, which is felt when doing any pressing motions (whether it is weights or just pushing against something as I try to get 'up'). I assume bursitis issue

I read about your ColdCure with the revolving ice packs. My issue is I travel (on the road) for a living therefore not able to have ice pack 'at the ready'

Questions

1. would using ice pack during weight training help in easing the discomfort/pain during the exercise like bench press?
2. Is there another product in your offering that might be better to use?

kbshania

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: elbow issue
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 04:59:40 PM »
Thank you for your questions! We have 2 wraps that are designed to work together which will help you to heal your elbow injury quickly and effectively. The ColdCure wrap is designed to bring down any pain, inflammation and/or swelling. Then, our BFST (Blood Flow Stimulation Treatment) is used to improve the circulation at the injury so your body can naturally heal at a faster rate. It is important to make sure your swelling and inflammation is down before using BFST.

As for your specific questions:

1. I would suggest using a ColdCure treatment after any sort of activity that could strain your injury as this will prevent any further swelling or inflammation. Using the wrap during a workout could be a little awkward as the pack is bulky. We do have support tape that you could purchase with the wraps and wear during your workouts. The support tape makes it less likely for you to re-aggravate to injury while still being flexible enough for you to move around without too much limitation.

2. As stated before I would suggest you purchase the ColdCure Elbow wrap, the BFST Elbow wrap and the support tape. Using all three products together will give you the best chance for a speedy recovery.

If you would like to place an order or speak to one of our treatment advisors directly, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-844-400-2525.

KoryBin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:01:51 PM »
Hi Shania, I also have an elbow issue. My issue seem to be chronic though, and I've had it for a couple of years now. It keeps coming back. Do you have any experiences with cases like mine? Would your products help me too?

WilleCes

• View Profile
elbow issue
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
when its printing down low like that time you layers. 25-30 sec per layer should be fine for cooling. make sure your fan is on and also turn the bed down a little. try 60.

Megan

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 08:23:09 AM »
Thank you WillieCes for your comments.

Usually when you're in pain, you do not want to push your body further as this is a clear sign that your body is asking you to stop as you could potentially be creating further damage.

Keep in mind that sometimes you need to take a few days off to recover and evaluate how you feel each day before doing physical activity (strenuous or not). If it hurts, don't do it!

If you find that you're in more pain, please apply Cold to reduce the inflammation that's causing that increase in pain and this will make you more comfortable.

I hope this helps.
Treatment Advisor at King Brand Healthcare

----

Feel free to send me a private message for customized help regarding your recovery. Treatment Advisors are also available by phone for your convenience at 844-400-2525.