Author Topic: 17 yr old diagnosed with plantar now stress fracture-  (Read 53265 times)

Sweatherford

• View Profile
17 yr old diagnosed with plantar now stress fracture-
« on: May 29, 2018, 05:37:14 PM »
My daughter was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis in December but now another doctor says it is a stress fracture in her heel. I ordered the heat treatment and have been using it.  Will it even help the stress fracture?  Not sure it is even a stress fracture.  A nuclear bone scan was done that showed no fracture and an MRI was never done.  She is a year round tumbler and I don’t know where to proceed. Any help would be appreciated!

Tobias

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: 17 yr old diagnosed with plantar now stress fracture-
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 06:00:37 PM »
Our BFST products are aimed to treat any type of soft tissue damage. Unfortunately, it does not help with bone related injuries.

Stimulating blood flow contributes to a healthy circulatory system. Blood flow works to improve cell growth and aids in proper functioning of the organs. Our blood contains oxygen and nutrients that are needed to help our body heal itself. When we're injured, blood flow to the area is usually significantly restricted. That's why promoting blood flow to the area of injury is so important. This is what opens up the blood vessels so the soft tissue can receive the oxygen and nutrients it needs to heal.

Blood flow should not be stimulated until the inflammation and pain are gone from the affected area, because you want to restrict the blood vessels when you have pain and swelling, not open them up. Blood flow therapy works to speed up the healing process for tissue that's no longer painful or swollen.

If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to call us toll free at 1-844-400-2525.

Regards,

Tobias