Author Topic: Baker's Cyst  (Read 55077 times)

Steph109

• View Profile
Baker's Cyst
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:19:18 PM »
I am so thankful that I found your website 3 years ago. My first purchase was for Insertional Achilles Tendonitis and I was very skeptical in my purchase, but I did so because of the great money back guarantee and the support that I received by phone and through email.

Now I am dealing with a Bakers Cyst. Another ailment that I have never heard of! I love that the shopping cart comes pre-loaded with everything that I needed. I was confused at first getting a leg wrap because it was my knee that was injured but reading through the website it eventually made sense. I've now been icing for a week and I'm seeing a little bit of improvement and I'm anxious to use the BFST but I know that I can't until I get all of the swelling behind my knee under control. Is there any creams or lotions I can use to help speed that up?

I haven't figured out how to put the tape on by myself. It's quite challenging because I can't see the back of my knee. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just wanted to say thank you again for the great products that you sell.

-Steph

Tobias

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Baker's Cyst
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 03:45:03 PM »
I am so thankful that I found your website 3 years ago. My first purchase was for Insertional Achilles Tendonitis and I was very skeptical in my purchase, but I did so because of the great money back guarantee and the support that I received by phone and through email.

Now I am dealing with a Bakers Cyst. Another ailment that I have never heard of! I love that the shopping cart comes pre-loaded with everything that I needed. I was confused at first getting a leg wrap because it was my knee that was injured but reading through the website it eventually made sense. I've now been icing for a week and I'm seeing a little bit of improvement and I'm anxious to use the BFST but I know that I can't until I get all of the swelling behind my knee under control. Is there any creams or lotions I can use to help speed that up?

I haven't figured out how to put the tape on by myself. It's quite challenging because I can't see the back of my knee. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just wanted to say thank you again for the great products that you sell.

-Steph
Hi Steph,

I'm glad to hear our products have been helpful with your recovery!

In regards to using creams and lotions with the BFST, we strongly advise against it. Whenever you are feeling pain and inflammation, we always want to address it with the ColdCure to help.

If you're using the gel packs from the freezer, please only use it for 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off with a thin layer between your skin and the gel pack. There isn't a minimum or maximum amount of times to use the ColdCure during the day. Once the pain and inflammation have been reduced, we advise waiting for your skin to come back to room temperature  before fitting in a BFST treatment. With the BFST, we always advise starting on level 1. You should only feel some warmth while using it.

In regards to taping for full knee support and taping for your backer's cyst, I can always include instructional videos. Unfortunately, I cannot post them to the forums. If you could email us directly at service@kingbrand.com, we can email you the appropriate information.

If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to call us toll free at 1-844-400-2525

Kindest Regards,

Tobias