Author Topic: Best product for cubital tunnel  (Read 13472 times)

Bernice

• View Profile
Best product for cubital tunnel
« on: May 30, 2014, 12:16:05 PM »
Hi there,

I have been looking at your ColdCure and BFST products for my cubital tunnel syndrome. I am unsure which one would work the best. I am leaning towards the ColdCure elbow wrap since most of my pain is concentrated around my elbow, but I was wondering if the BFST would have any benefit for my condition???

Thank you  :)

Kyle

• King Brand Advisor
  • King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Best product for cubital tunnel
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 08:02:52 PM »
Hi Bernice,

Depending on the cause of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome both the ColdCure and BFST offer great relief and will help speed up your recovery. Cubital Tunnel Syndrome is the result of pressure on the Ulnar nerve which passes through the elbow. Commonly this pressure comes from inflammation, swelling and fluid as a result of a soft tissue injury within the elbow. These symptoms not only put pressure on the Ulnar nerve causing numbness, weakness and pain but also constrict blood flow which delays healing. The ColdCure elbow wrap relieves the above symptoms reducing the pressure placed on the Ulnar nerve. Once the circulation constricting symptoms are gone the BFST is great for improving the blood flow to your elbow bringing oxygen and nutrients to heal the underlying soft tissue injury.

I hope this has helped, if you have any further questions please do ask!
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973