Author Topic: Treatment for a slipped disk  (Read 14228 times)

bob_baines

• View Profile
Treatment for a slipped disk
« on: April 10, 2014, 03:07:19 PM »
Hello King Brand,

My wife has a slipped disk in her lower back that is causing her a lot of pain in her leg. What kind of treatment would you recommend for this? Your products look very promising.

Thanks,

Bob

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Treatment for a slipped disk
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »
Hi Bob,

A slipped disc will cause inflammation and swelling which then puts pressure on nerves causing pain anywhere along that nerve, including the leg. I recommend getting the Back ColdCure wrap to relieve the inflammation / swelling which will consequently reduce the pain in her back as well as within her leg.

Depending on the cause of the slip disc a blood flow stimulator (BFST) can be effective at healing the injury. A disc can become herniated or 'slip' from a tear in the outer ring that keeps the discs in place. The BFST product speeds up the recovery of all damaged soft tissue injuries by stimulating blood to the targeted area. The blood then carries oxygen and nutrients repairing damaged soft tissue. If the slipped disc is a result of an injury to the outer ring than using the BFST once the inflammation has subsided will strengthen the soft tissue and help to support the disc keeping it in place.

I hope this has helped! Please don't be shy if you have any other questions.
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973