Author Topic: Tendonitis of the thumb  (Read 19425 times)

fnelson

• View Profile
Tendonitis of the thumb
« on: April 30, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »
I have had tendonitis of the right thumb for about 6 months.  At times my thumb bends and freezes and I have to manually push my thumb back into position.  The Dr. Wants to do surgery to remove the pressure and allow better blood flow.  I prefer not to have surgery, but am unsure if this system will work.  Any one have this similar problem?  I am a bowler and am unable to bowl as the pressure is too painful in my thumb when I throw a ball.  Would like anyone who has had a similar problem's suggestions.   

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Tendonitis of the thumb
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 05:56:21 PM »
Hi fnelson,

The ColdCure will help to relieve the pressure you are feeling from inflammation within your hand and wrist, this will also help increase the circulation in your thumb as inflammation and swelling constrict blood flow. Once your inflammation is down you can use the BFST to bring a greater flow of oxygen and nutrients through the blood to heal your tendoniitis. Also by increasing the circulation in your hand you will loosen up the soft tissue which helps to prevent re-aggravating the tendoniitis. Once you have recovered and begin to bowl again use the BFST within 4 hours and it will continue to stimulate blood flow as you play.

Our BFST and ColdCure Wrist wraps are designed to wrap around the thumb and wrist providing great coverage for your tendoniitis.

I hope this has helped, I have copied a link to our tendoniitis page below as well. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

http://www.kingbrand.com/Tendinitis-Treatment.php?REF=52PV114

Kyle
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973