Author Topic: ordering from your company  (Read 38327 times)

lowmancs

• View Profile
ordering from your company
« on: January 12, 2016, 09:42:58 PM »
I am trying to place an order and my credit card is being declined. I know it's valid. I used it on Amazon yesterday. I have ordered from you before, but I have since had to change my credit card number because of a breech. I would like to order, but I can't get through. Is there another website that sells your wrist wrap? :(

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: ordering from your company
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 08:32:05 AM »
Hi Iowmancs. I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem processing your order. We do see this often enough as we are a Canadian company and a lot of credit cards have a good security system in place to flag any orders coming from outside the country. This is simply so your bank/credit card can confirm it is you. All you have to do is call the number on the back of your card and confirm it is in fact you trying to order through King Brand Healthcare. They will see the failed attempt and just need confirmation from you. They will then open the security hold and you will be able to process your order.

I know this can be an inconvenience, but for security reasons, it is a good measure from them to protect your card and your finances.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kindest regards,
Amber