Author Topic: Healing Time Frame?  (Read 28733 times)

boxcraft1942

• View Profile
Healing Time Frame?
« on: May 01, 2015, 05:26:59 PM »
Hey everyone!

I was thinking of purchasing your products to help heal my plantar fasciitis, and I have two questions.

1. I was wondering how long I'd be using these products for?
2. Once the plantar fasciitis has healed, do I still continue to use the product?

Thanks!

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: Healing Time Frame?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »
Thank you for your enquiry.

1. Healing times always vary from person to person and there are so many different contributing factors for delayed recoveries, but on average, 4 months is a good goal. I have included a link that will go over the stages of healing and also ways in which to optimize your treatments to help you heal faster.

[/url=www.kingbrand.com/Healing-Time.php]

2. The pain may be gone in a few weeks, but your body continues to heal itself long after the pain has disappeared. We recommend continuing treatments for the estimated minimum of 4 months if pain free.

I hope this has answered your questions. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Amber
1-844-400-2525

mickeyflex

• View Profile
Re: Healing Time Frame?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 05:33:53 PM »
Hi Boxcraft,

It took about a month for the plantar fasciitis in my left foot to go away. My right foot was so bad I had to do therapy--or maybe I was too impatient and tired of hurting. I still put them on my feet once a month and the pain went away in my left in March and my right in late May after 4 therapy sessions. Best of luck!